Thursday, March 17, 2005

Stress Virgin

SIGH. First time in my entire life I am feeling stressed over school work. Was trying to figure out why.. then i realised THE reason.

Well... last time, if i slack off or just heck it the possible consequences I have to face is only for me to suffer. But this time is different. Group project HRM due soon... and more importantly Design Project also due soon. If I falters, I won't be dying alone. I will be pulling the rest into the grave with me. So yar... actually I am not too worried for myself. But more for my project mates.

Poop!

Oh. I won the Best Project for my research project under the CBS category. There is a total of 37 projects under this... well thought my chances were almost zero cos this guy had published a paper for this project liao... so ha i conveniently skipped the prize presentation. and guess what... i was the only prize winner absent. oh well. heard that my supervisor was quite pissed off. who wouldn't be. i felt super bad. and add to the fact that i skipped the lecture that i was supposed to be at. oh well... life goes on.

In no mood to celebrate. Hope I won't cause the downfall of my group. And I have to be the first unit. Crap.

Please don't die. Please don't die.

No comments: