"4 yrs in KR, although i dunno him personally but i had never heard anything nice about him (yah.. thats me) except from you."
Thanks ar. For all these kind words. Worse is.. I don't even know you! it is really a case of WTF. Fine, i have my fair share of enemies. but a masked one is the last i wud expect. argh.. heck it.
Enjoy the backstabbing people, it happens. And yah dammit, i got no problems with anyone saying anything negative about me, to me, right in front of my face. Just bloody not spread rumours of things you dun even know a hinch about. Come say it right in front of me if you have the bloody guts. Don'twait for me to find out who you are. If I do, I will run you down in Chinatown. "Meet the parents" Grrr....
I will be watching you.
No comments:
Post a Comment