The one that I conjured up.. with inspirations from saw eugene, weilun and adrian. Had to make some changes because of the move to the new premises.
__________________________________________________________
I _______(name, room no.)_______ sincerely and solemnly pledge that as a freshly initiated eguana I will serve the block to the greatest of my abilities and capabilities.
I promise that I will be nice to the RF, the cleaning lady and the block comm., and greet them whenever I see them in the block.
I pledge that I am willing to sacrifice my sweat, my blood, my time and my money for the good of the block.
I promise that I will be around for block dinner at 615pm everyday and will meet punctually on the third floor before I proceed to the dining hall with the block.
I promise that I will not take or use any soap, shampoo, toothpaste or any form of detergent from my fellow blockmates without asking for first asking for permission.
I promise that I will always use a pail or laundry basket, use the correct type of washing powder and pay the correct amount of money whenever I do laundry.
I promise that I will keep the laundry room, kitchen, lounge and toilets clean all the time.
I promise that I will not bring friends to the lounge, and will not ever drink or eat in the lounge and would never go into the lounge with footwear.
I promise that I will clean up the kitchen after use, do kitchenette duty, label my food in the fridge and will not be tempted to steal any food when it does not belong to me.
I promise that I will show utmost support to my block comm., especially to my block head, regardless of their looks.
I promise that I will show love, care and respect for life in the block, especially the three orchids, the swing, and my blockhead.
I promise that I will be present for every single block activity, even though they may seem stupid at times.
I promise that I will always pay block fund on time or more if I can afford it.
I promise that I will attend every block supper, to cook more and eat less and will volunteer to try whatever strange food my fellow eguanas may cook, even if it may endanger my life.
I promise that I will declare any illegal items in my room, including my boyfriend, girlfriend or both to my block head and share it or them with him if he is willing.
I promise that I will flush the toilet, to aim before I shoot and to lift up the toilet seats each and every time I use the toilet.
I promise that I will not walk around half naked unless I have a six pack, or a pair of breasts.
I promise that I will attend every IBG training from now even though it might mean that I will fall asleep in class or skip classes entirely.
I pledge my utmost efforts as a member of the block to make it the best block and I _____(name)____ by the drinking of this eguana juice, show that I will always be proud to be an eguana, for now, forever!
I promise that I will be nice to the RF, the cleaning lady and the block comm., and greet them whenever I see them in the block.
I pledge that I am willing to sacrifice my sweat, my blood, my time and my money for the good of the block.
I promise that I will be around for block dinner at 615pm everyday and will meet punctually on the third floor before I proceed to the dining hall with the block.
I promise that I will not take or use any soap, shampoo, toothpaste or any form of detergent from my fellow blockmates without asking for first asking for permission.
I promise that I will always use a pail or laundry basket, use the correct type of washing powder and pay the correct amount of money whenever I do laundry.
I promise that I will keep the laundry room, kitchen, lounge and toilets clean all the time.
I promise that I will not bring friends to the lounge, and will not ever drink or eat in the lounge and would never go into the lounge with footwear.
I promise that I will clean up the kitchen after use, do kitchenette duty, label my food in the fridge and will not be tempted to steal any food when it does not belong to me.
I promise that I will show utmost support to my block comm., especially to my block head, regardless of their looks.
I promise that I will show love, care and respect for life in the block, especially the three orchids, the swing, and my blockhead.
I promise that I will be present for every single block activity, even though they may seem stupid at times.
I promise that I will always pay block fund on time or more if I can afford it.
I promise that I will attend every block supper, to cook more and eat less and will volunteer to try whatever strange food my fellow eguanas may cook, even if it may endanger my life.
I promise that I will declare any illegal items in my room, including my boyfriend, girlfriend or both to my block head and share it or them with him if he is willing.
I promise that I will flush the toilet, to aim before I shoot and to lift up the toilet seats each and every time I use the toilet.
I promise that I will not walk around half naked unless I have a six pack, or a pair of breasts.
I promise that I will attend every IBG training from now even though it might mean that I will fall asleep in class or skip classes entirely.
I pledge my utmost efforts as a member of the block to make it the best block and I _____(name)____ by the drinking of this eguana juice, show that I will always be proud to be an eguana, for now, forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment