I had since believe in the limitless powers our brain holds as long as we are able to condition it. What I mean by conditioning the brain is to instil in ourselves this strong desire of wanting to achieve a goal.
I was sharing with my little brother when I am sending him back to hall. Actually there are alot of things that we can achieve, if not excel in it. It really boils down to 1) how much we want it, 2) how much we enjoy doing it and of course 3) how can it sustain your (desired) quality of life.
Take for example, assembling a computer is actually not that difficult, to perfect it you will need to invest time and effort to do a proper job. It's just like learning how to trade in the stock market. It is a simple but not an easy thing to do. (if I may quote from one of Adam Khoo's seminar, in different context though).
Why simple? A trading account and a few clicks of the mouse and voila! you are trading!
The difficult part is to make the right decisions and have the right discipline to make the correct moves.
BUT if you put time and energy into reading, research and formulating, hey, it can be done! I agree not all of us can be full time investors, but having a couple of hundred of dollars in the pocket as a part-timer can be quite shiok. :)
I digressed.
Our brain is an amazing thing. Learn to harvest the potentials of it.
On a side note, gold looks like it is on a uptrend. Go Gold!
No comments:
Post a Comment