Sunday, January 27, 2008

Random Post

Just another random post. Sucks to be sick. Hadn't had fever for the longest time and that day it just hit me. Recovering but still feeling sucky and moody all round.

And I am doing commissioning parade for my ship. Bitched about it at first, but now come to think of it, I am actually enjoying doing it.


Shucks.... my watch is not here yet. Shall take pictures of it and post it up IF I ever get it. :S

Done up my blog shoutbox and flag tracker. Hopes it works now. Had been putting it off for quite awhile.


Picture of ship's xmas celebrations. Try to guess who dressed up as Santa.

More random pictures from Sydney.






Freshest produce from the fish market. Heaven for any sashimi lovers!













One of the many variants of oysters that can be found at the fish market. This is the river oysters from Tasmania. Sweet, but give me pacific oysters any time! I remember the oysters are quite cheap, $1 a piece or something. :)











Yes.... as you can see...... fish roe..... quite a gross sight if you ask me... :S









And viola! My favourite pic of Sydney!!!









hurhurhur

No comments: