Thursday, May 03, 2007

Holding Hands

Came across this story onboard ship today. Couldn't find it on the internet to *ahem* cut and paste so i shall try to re-tell it as much as i can remember it.



A man says to his daughter, "Hold my hand. I will not let any harm come to you."


"No Dad, you hold my hand." says the daughter.



"Is there any difference?" the man says.



"Yes. If I am holding your hand and something happens along the way, I might just lose my grip and fall off. But if you are holding my hand, I know that you will always be there for me."






N.I.C.E.



So, learn to hold hands properly, especially with your loved ones. It is not just the physical touch or physical presense. Sometimes the act of hand holding tells more than that. :)





"Whoever walks with the wise, becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm."
~Proverbs 13:20


No comments: